Reflections for a Group
- 1. Have each member who went on the Intersect Project talk about a memorable/poignant/humorous moment during the project.
- 2. What were your thoughts or feelings before we served?
- 3. Was there anything particularly difficult for you about the project?
- 4. What did you learn about yourself, our group, or our city as a result of participating in the project?
- 5. Our church's mission is to "lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ." How you feel the Intersect Project furthers that mission?
- 6. Do you think our group should go back to the same place or try something different for our next project?
Reflections for an Individual
- 1. What were your thoughts or feelings before you served?
- 2. Was there anything particularly difficult about your service project?
- 3. What did you learn about yourself or our city as a result of participating in the service project?
- 4. How did your service project impact you?
- 5. Are there others that you could invite to participate with you next time you serve?